ServoChron™ 2 Features:· Dual servo control
· Built on ultra-affordable MSP430 LaunchPad Platform ($4.30)
· Operates on 3.7V-10V DC. You may use various power sources from a single lightweight Lithium Polymer rechargeable cell up to a standard 9V battery.
· User defined servo positions for each servo
· User programmable delay for each servo from 0.000 to 30.000 seconds in 1 millisecond increments
· USB Firmware update (with included cable! No special programming hardware to buy!)
· Edge sensitive trigger input with automatic polarity detect
· Trigger input capable of sensing contact open or close events shorter than 10 nanoseconds
· Innovative 2-button operator interface with easy to remember setup
· 3 Status LEDs
· UART (Serial) diagnostics mode
· Dimensions: 2.0 x 2.6 inches (50.80 x 66.04 mm)
· Weight : 0.635 oz (18 grams)
· Includes testing and arming operational modes
· Fully RoHS compliant. Contains legal levels of lead and hazardous materials
· Revised and improved instructions!
The ServoChron™ 2 firmware costs NOTHING including FREE Download.
You will need to purchase your own MSP430 LaunchPad board, servos, and battery. See the assembly
section of the user manual for full parts list and prices. The total Bill of Materials for a complete dual deploy system,
assembled, and ready to fly will be approximately $15US.
To see the ServoChron™ 2 in action, check out the youtube video:
For complete instructions for building and operating your own ServoChron™ 2, click the following link: ServoChron 2 Tutorial and Downloads Page
If you have questions or suggestions for new features, drop us a line at the ServoChron™ 2 Topic at the WRA2 Water Rocket Forum.
In closing, we would like to thank everyone in the community for their feedback and suggestions. We believe that this new update will address the comments we have received.
Thanks for the feedback!